Thanks for your interest in Valley Ranch Medical Center. This site has been designed to provide the most current updates on development of this state-of-the-art medical campus. Please register for immediate access and visit often for the latest information.
A Higher Quality of Life for Physicians and Patients
- Valley Ranch Medical Center is planned to be a 300-bed, acute-care facility located off US 59 near the Grand Parkway. With Kingwood and The Woodlands nearing completion, this is projected to be the most rapidly growing area of Houston for the next 20 years.
- Balancing high-tech with high-touch, Valley Ranch Medical Center will cater to the needs of a full spectrum of surgeons and healthcare providers from orthopedic and cardiovascular to neurosurgery and oncology.
- The hospital will house a complete range of services including inpatient and outpatient capabilities, patient and family support services, community outreach and a complete array of diagnostic and treatment services.
- Valley Ranch Medical Center has been designed to offer the comfort of a five-star hotel in a serene, spa-like environment. Delivering the message, “it’s all about the patient experience,” patients and their families will be able to relax with all private rooms, in-room family accommodations, on-demand meal room service, Wi-Fi and Internet connectivity.
- The hospital is being developed by The Signorelli Company, a leading real estate developer in Texas and Oklahoma.
At the Epicenter for Future Growth
- Valley Ranch Medical Center is conveniently located along US 59 near the Grand Parkway (SH 99) just north of Kingwood and minutes to The Woodlands. It is situated within the 1,400-acre master planned community of Valley Ranch, which is a 15-minute drive to Bush Intercontinental Airport and 25 minutes to downtown Houston..
Download our Northeast Houston Growth Corridor Map
Grand Parkway Construction
- The established, 1,400-acre community of Valley Ranch is being developed by The Signorelli Company. It encompasses residential, office, retail, medical, entertainment, schools, parks, trails and recreation.
- 2,500 homes and townhomes and 1,000 multi-family homes are planned.
Click here to download a Trade Area Summary for Valley Ranch Town Center.
Valley Ranch Commerce District
- 70-acre corporate office park within walking distance of the 240-acre Valley Ranch Town Center.
- Planned to encompass up to 1.5 million square feet of office space in a thoughtfully planned, natural environment, the Commerce District will provide office buildings for single or multi-tenant occupancy with build-to-suit flexibility.
Valley Ranch Medical District
- Valley Ranch Medical Center is part of a larger vision - The Valley Ranch Medical District. Envisioned as a “place of wellness” for the entire northeast Houston region, Valley Ranch Medical District will encompass hospitals and state-of-the-art medical office buildings along with healthy restaurants, hotels, and high-density residential.
- The concept of blending state-of-the-art medical facilities with retail conveniences in a beautiful, natural setting is planned to create a better way of life for doctors, patients and care givers.